Planning a trip to the Outer Banks? I’m happy to help! The ocean and all of its vast beauty is a true place of relaxation, rest, and serenity. The Outer Banks is filled with rich history, fresh seafood, and vast adventures! HAVE FUN!
–Book a charter fishing trip (keep it in the family!) Trophy Hunter Off Shore fishing – Pirates Cove Marina, Manteo, NC with Capt Kenneth Brown & Mate/Captain Will Brown
Sound Barrier Charters – OBX Marina in Wanchese, NC Sound, Nearshore, or Sound fishing — book through Bob’s Bait and Tackle and ask for Captain Jake Brown
NC Crabbing and Shrimping Charters – Pirates Cove Marina, Manteo, NC Contact Patrick Byrd 252-216-9030
–Climb Jockey’s Ridge State Park at sunset (the tallest sand dune on the Atlantic Coast)
–Go see The Lost Colony – the nation’s longest running outdoor drama The Lost Colony Drama
–Or check out Fort Raleigh National Historic Site to learn more about the Lost Colony
–Of course, go to the beach – Parking is free for each OBX public beach access!
–Visit our amazing LIGHTHOUSES ….one of my favorites!!! Be sure to climb when open!
—The North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island is a perfect stop for everyone.
–Check out our FISHING PIERS —eat, fish, or just take a walk to take in the view
–Take the beautiful drive over the Pea Island Refuge Visitor Center
—Discover Manteo – enjoy the “downtown” boardwalk, marina, boutiques, and restaurants
–Enjoy Festival Park in Manteo, NC on Ice Plant Island – learn the history behind the Elizabeth 2 and walk the docks
- FAVORITE LOCALS’ RESTAURANTS (well, some of our faves – we don’t get much farther north than Nags Head normally)
- Great lunch spots in Manteo – Avenue on the Manteo Waterfront, Ortega’s, The Lost Colony Brewery, Bluewater, Darrell’s
- For sandwich shops in downtown Manteo -Poor Richards or Hungry Pelican
- Amazing dinners – Tale of the Whale, Lone Cedar on the Manteo Causeway, Owens, or in Kitty Hawk-Ocean Boulevard
- Wanchese lunch spots – Wanchese Marina or O’Neals
- Want Mexican? LaFogatos or Plaza Azteca
- Special occasion dinners – Owen’s or Colington Cafe
- Nags Head Favorites – Tortugas, Mulligans, South Beach, Blue Moon, Taiko, Fresh Fit Cafe, Tropical Smoothie, Fish Heads on Outer Banks Pier, Nags Head Pier Restaurant
- Pizza – Garden Pizzeria, Nags Head Pizza Company
- Kitty Hawk Favorites: Barefoot Bernies, Black Pelican, Bad Bean, Goombays
***LOCALS ! HAVE A SUGGESTION TO ADD TO THIS PAGE?? Send it to me on the contact page!